Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

“MY DREAM, MY FUTURE”
            
Dream is not only happens when you are sleeping. Dream also happens in real life. But do not put real into dream. Make  dream  into real. Dream is something that you want to achieve, this is something you want to get. Dream is a ambition or goal in life. Many of us dreaming about what we want, or to be someday. Dream turn into future. What you dream will become your future.

All of us have a dream. Me also, I have so many dreams in my life. My dream is to become successful someday. To become a Teacher. I want to become like that someday because I want to share what I absorb today. Because without Teachers, nobody will be successful today. This is the top most dream I had. But this time, I am still studying. This the way to achieve my dreams in life. Because if you achieve already your dream in life, you can achieve also your other dreams which may help you to improve your self. Your dream will turn into future. So follow your dream to a better future. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento