Biyernes, Pebrero 14, 2014

“Change starts with Me”

Change is always start with you. All of us can change anything. For me change starts with me. For all the bad things done in our society, many mistakes that where also done, here I can help even a simple help. I can change our environment, our barangay. I can lend my strength just to change a important one. In this way, we can save mother earth. We can clean our houses, our yards and every so that we can help. See, helping can change one thing already.

A simple way of changing your environment, by cleaning it, preventing the pollutions, can lessen garbages, plastics and other waste in our house and even in our society. We can encourage others to do the same way that can help our earth. In your way, you can save one’s life. Be part of this. Change our world to become a better place to live. Change, it starts with me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento