Miyerkules, Setyembre 25, 2013

My Modern Hero
" Precious Mom"

                                                    Wonderful mom in the whole world. She is my hero. She is always there when I need her. She's one in a million!
                                                 Any one can be a hero. A hero that can make a fame in or modern world. A hero that will serve us even though we are not asking their help. I had this one hero that always help me in everything. Always there to make me happy. She make me realized everything. She's always there to guide me. She never leaves me alone. She's my hero because, she's always there for me. For me, she's more than a hero. She's the best hero I'd ever had. She's my mom.
                                                     My mom will always be my hero and at the same time my inspiration. She's my life. She's truly one in a million.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento